Solidus Capital helps the Indian companies in following feasible collaborations:
- (i) Technical Collaboration: It is a contract wherein developed country agrees to provide technical know-how, assistance, sophisticated machinery to the developing country by undertaking “Innovation, Research & Development activities” at a competitive price.
- (ii) Marketing Collaboration: It is an agreement whereby the foreign collaborator agrees to market the products of the domestic company in the international market by promoting exports. This creates value for customers and builds strong customer relationship.
- (iii) Financial Collaboration: It is where the foreign company agrees to provide capital or financial assistance to the domestic company.
- (iv) Consultancy Collaboration: It is collaboration for providing professional service/advice in areas like management, accountancy, human resource, marketing, finance etc. to the domestic company vide the following structures:
- Joint Ventures: It takes place when two parties come together to undertake one project. They agree to share capital, technology, human resources, risks and rewards under an entity under shared control.
- Amalgamations: It is a growth strategy where two or more companies come together to form a new company. The companies lose their individual identity. For e.g. one company is called ABC, another is BCD. Now, ABC and BCD both are running in loss. So these two companies agree to amalgamate and a new company ABCD is formed.
- Mergers: When two/more companies merge into one company, one company loses its identity. It is an arrangement whereby the assets of two companies become vested under the control of one company. Merger happens when two firms, often, of about the same size, agree to go forward as a single new company rather than remaining separately owned and operated.
- Take-over/Acquisition: This is a growth strategy in which a strong company acquires all the assets and liabilities of another company and clearly establishes itself as the new owner. The owner loses ownership and control of the company.
Corporate Advisory Services
Many large and great business houses also sometimes fail to understand the scope & growth horizon prevalent in the industry.
Business is an on-going process, facing different types of risks i.e. internal or external and specific to your objectives.
Restructuring & Reorganization
In the fast growing corporate scenario & day-to-day legal reforms, a corporate needs to adapt itself to desired changes.
The Right Asanas For Obtaining Government Approvals
The biggest challenge faced by corporates in taking Govt. approvals is that laws & regulations differ from state to state.
Peace Of Mind For Legal & Secretarial Compliance
Non-compliance of laws & regulations is a fact in India, emanating enterprise risks & threatening the position of companies.
Balancing Board & Stakeholder Affairs
The frequency of corporate frauds & governance failures of companies requires improved corporate governance practices.
Solidus Capital helps in establishing Foreign and MNC companies in India through “Make in India” concept.
Pre Entry Strategy
Solidus Capital provides expertise in the analysis of the country in which entry strategy is aimed at.
Post Entry Services
Being able to bridge cultural gaps is of utmost importance when expanding into any new market.