Solidus Capital helps the corporates transform vide the following:
- Restructuring of a firm’s operations in order to concentrate on core business activities, where the company’s strength lies and outsource the peripheral activities
- Combination of two/more organizational units, resulting in a new entity in which combined unit remains essentially intact
- Turnaround Management of a company by looking into the real internal strengths
- Re-adjustment of a firm’s debt & capital structure on better terms and conditions, preventing it from becoming an NPA
- Restructuring of a firm’s balance sheet, when it has become an NPA, but before being taken to NCLT for a Resolution Plan
- Reorganizing the legal ownership, operational or other structures of a company for the purpose of making it more profitable or better organized for its present needs
There are many tools and strategies by or through which Corporate Restructuring can be processed like – amalgamations, mergers, demergers, reverse mergers, takeovers, acquisitions, joint ventures, disinvestments, buyback of shares, financial restructuring, buy-outs and strategic alliances.