Joint Ventures & Alliances
(I) Government Policies/Regulatory Impact
- India entry strategies & market testing
- Organic & Inorganic growth
- Raising finance
- Help the global companies expand operations and understand markets
- Start-up new businesses
- Compete more effectively with the local peers
(II) Infrastructure Strategy
(III) Localization and Innovation
- Defining products and problems
- Understanding product need gaps
- Determining how to adapt to local market needs
- Initiating ideas
- Developing solutions
- Conducting market testing
- Making improvements
- Implementing and scaling up solutions through localization
(IV) Cultural Adaptation
- Understanding the key local cultural issues and differences
- Bridging cultural gaps by training and adaptation to local markets
- Strategic performance and change management in lines with the business objectives
- Creating a culture of harmony across leadership
1. Pre Entry Strategy – PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factors) Analysis:
Solidus Capital provides expertise in the analysis of the country in which entry strategy is aimed at. PEST Analysis is a measurement tool used to assess markets for a particular product/business at any given time frame. Once these factors are analyzed, organizations can take better business decisions.
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
Before making market entry, analyze the company itself through Competitive Intelligence, Market Research & Sizing
- Competition/End-User Analysis
- Due Diligence Support
- India Entry Strategy Formulation
- India Sourcing and Vendor Development
- Company Incorporation & Regulatory Compliances
- Back office services – HR, Finance & Accounting Support
- Leveraging India Advantage:
Solidus Capital specializes in providing workable strategy solutions and implementation assistance to global companies, so as to leverage “Indian advantage”. Solidus Capital’s thorough approach and expertise can help the clients; enter India with low investment restrictions, favorable tax, land rent policies, no administrative responsibilities; whilst the clients stay focused on revenue generation. Also, sector-wide expertise can help you acquire new customers in Indian local market to hit the ground in search of profits, growth and opportunities. Right from conceptualization to implementation including services like market research, designing entry model (independent entry, representative offices, franchise route, etc.) short-listing offices/store locations, staffing solutions, logistic support and setting up final operations.
- Low cost model with ample work flexibility
- Minimum liabilities
- Easy exit, if the venture does not meet the planned goals
2. Post Entry Services
- Constant ongoing Regulatory & Statutory Compliances
- Administrative, Legal, Accounting and Financial Support (Corporate & Project Financing)
- Drafting of Agreements
- CFO services
- Taxation, audit & assurance
- End-to-end Project Management with focus on cost and time control
- One stop solution for different vendor deployment and management
- Identification and evaluation of vendors
- Effective and efficient decision making for smooth functioning
- Foreign Collaboration Agreements with proper warranties, guarantees and other covenants, providing the scope for alternate dispute resolution mechanisms
- Performance Improvement: From “Identification of Issues” to “Impact Assessment” to “Quick Implementation”
- Identification of active business opportunities or lead identification
- Support for road shows and seminars
- Incubation & Business Development – Launch pad for quicker access to market with low investment
- Business Partner Search – Finding the right importer-distributor for your products post thorough market diligence
- Evaluation of strategic alignment, financial stability, distribution reach in compliance with existing laws
- RBI’s automatic route
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) approval
- Shop and Establishment, Trade & Other Licenses
- Continuous Advisory and Business Support Services
One-stop solution for India-bound Investments of Foreign Companies – Solidus Capital helps in establishing Foreign and MNC companies in India through “Make in India” concept. Our experienced professionals provide all-round support to the clients in India. In addition to above, we provide Legal, Strategic and Financial Support & Assistance in the execution of turnkey projects in India.
We have also developed close relationships with business associations like Trade Promotion Organizations, Banks, Business Organizations such as CII, FICCI, FLO, Indo European Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Israel and Italian Embassy, etc. which can help in facilitating foreign trade.
India Entry Solutions
- Planning and implementing appropriate strategy for investing in India
- Opening of Bank Account in India
- Obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN) under Indian Income Tax Law
- Advising on matters relating to Trademark, Patents and Copyright etc.
- Accounting, Audit, Legal and Taxation services
- Regulatory compliances in relation to investment in India under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and other allied regulatory bodies
- Advising on best business structure, tax planning and various tax incentives available in India
- Formation of a Business Entity in India
- Incorporation of Company/Limited Liability Partnership
- Setting up Branch Office/Liaison Office/Subsidiary/Joint venture in India
- Acquiring existing Indian companies/other legal entities
- Setting up business unit in Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Export Oriented Units (EOUs), Software Technology Parks (STPs)
- Apply for registration under various Indian tax laws:
- (i) Service Tax
- (ii) Sales Tax/Value Added Tax
- (iii) Excise Duty
Corporate Advisory Services
Many large and great business houses also sometimes fail to understand the scope & growth horizon prevalent in the industry.
Business is an on-going process, facing different types of risks i.e. internal or external and specific to your objectives.
Restructuring & Reorganization
In the fast growing corporate scenario & day-to-day legal reforms, a corporate needs to adapt itself to desired changes.
The Right Asanas For Obtaining Government Approvals
The biggest challenge faced by corporates in taking Govt. approvals is that laws & regulations differ from state to state.
Peace Of Mind For Legal & Secretarial Compliance
Non-compliance of laws & regulations is a fact in India, emanating enterprise risks & threatening the position of companies.
Balancing Board & Stakeholder Affairs
The frequency of corporate frauds & governance failures of companies requires improved corporate governance practices.
Solidus Capital helps in establishing Foreign and MNC companies in India through “Make in India” concept.
Pre Entry Strategy
Solidus Capital provides expertise in the analysis of the country in which entry strategy is aimed at.
Post Entry Services
Being able to bridge cultural gaps is of utmost importance when expanding into any new market.